The Rebel Yell is about doing things differently. Originally, it was a battle cry used during the Civil War. Rebel Yellow is my version of that which touches on having a rebellious perspective (thinking outside of the box), a love for color, and sharing my creativity with a client.
Ann Van Epps is a photographer and videographer with social media and marketing experience who creates content for personal and corporate brands. She has won many awards for her stylized work which has been published with PDN, Lost at E Minor, Savannah College of Art and Design, and Lenscratch to name a few.
See more samples at scad art sales and creative hotlist.
Awards, Publications and Shows
Silver Medal Award in the International San Fran Bay Show & feature on the Bokeh Bokeh website Upcoming Sept 2018, Print Swap 2017-18, Sulfur Studios Group Experimental Photography show; winter 2018, Open Studio show 2017, SCAD Art Sales 2017, Adobe Awards Semifinalist 2016 & 2017, DeFine Arts Fest 2017, Fotomobile 2017, F-Stop Instagram feature 2017, Mode_Emotive Instagram Feature 2017, Look Here! Photography group show 2016, Adobe Awards Semifinalist 2016, Silver and Ink, Gutstein Gallery 2015, LostatEMinor.com 2015, PDN Hon. Men. Best in Photography 2015 Award, Aint-Bad Magazine Selfie ed. 2015, Lenscratch 2015, 2016, Cool Pointy Things Instagram feature 2016, 2nd place Pure Hoopla Invite Design 2013
Fluent in Capture One, Lightroom, Photoshop, Canon Cameras and Studio Lights.
2018- eCommerce Photography, Jen's Worldwide Closet
· Put together lighting set-ups, dressed mannequins, and shot clothing and apparel on figures and with flat lays
2017-2018 SAVTakeout- Social Media, Food Delivery service
· Met with owner to brainstorm social media strategy and photography
· Put together photos and graphic design for social media posts.
2016-2018- Freelance Art Direction and Photography/ Project Management
· Contacting Fashion designers, models, and portrait clients to put together shoots.
Pre-shoot- scheduling, brainstorming, location scouting and putting together inspiration boards for makeup and hair.
Day of- Art direction and photography of models, setting up lights and modifiers, picking selects with client.
Post-shoot- Batch Editing and color-correcting, writing up and sending invoice, sending images via wetransfer to client.
2015- eWeb Designz- Social Media Strategy, Marketing and Management, Photo Editing and Graphic Design
· Developed Social Media Strategy through Interviews, Research, and brainstorm sessions while meeting client’s goals and style guide- Inland Marine Services
· Project management for map illustrations
· Designed ads and e-newsletter; Developed e-mail campaigns and mailings
· Wrote bios, business intro’s and blog posts for various clients
2014-2015- CA Perry Realtor- Office Management and Photography
· Photographed apartments and edited images, designed and wrote content for ads
· Organized schedule, meetings; solved problems with tenants and owners
2014- 24e Design Co. Furniture Store- Social Media Internship
· Social Media writing and editing of product photos for posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
· Attended events and shot photos for blog and Social Media